Over the last 25 years we have made it our aim to support children in their development, and today we support around 2.200 children in over 35 child daycare settings helping them to become independent, self-confident and responsible adults.
For our corporate child day-care centre „Lumiland Grillostraße“ in Essen, a 7-group center, in which 114 children aged four months to six years are cared for.
We are looking for a
Qualified nursery nurse or kindergarten teacher (m/f/d)
The earliest possible date - 35-hours week - permanent contract -supporting our bilingual concept
Are you interested in?
- Supervision & education of children aged four months to 6 years implementing modern standards based on established teaching concepts
- Engaging in the daily routine while introducing and enhancing English language skills of the children
- Continuously improving our educational work
- Supporting our children as a reliable partner
- Experiencing a meaningful and varied function
- Working hand in hand with our parents
If you are passionate about supporting children to develop in the best possible way, when working for us you will experience...
- Hiqh-quality standards of care
- Supervision during working time
- Demand-oriented support in the everday working life (including coaching and collegial advice)
- Employer grants e.g. company pension and health prevention
- Regular working ours from Monday to Friday
- Career opportunities
- An excellent team enjoying their work as well as an interinstitutional exchange of experience and information
- A payment based on the public sector, a bonus card („Mitarbeiterkarte“) from Edenred and benefits for capital-forming performance
Do you have the following qualifications?
- English language teaching Diploma (Preferably with professional recognition as per German government regulations "Fachkraft nach KiBiz" ); alternatively excellent English language skills combined with a pedagogic track record (If you have any questions regarding the recognition of your degree, we are glad to support you)
- Relevant professional experience in teaching and educating children aged between four months and 6 years
- Ability to listen and to comprehend
- Sound and solid set of values paired with the openness towards the adventurous world of our children
- Very good computer skills (MS Office)
- Advanced english skills (B2) and advanced german skills (B2)
- An understanding of values based on tolerance and open-mindedness
- Enjoy working in a team
You want to be part of our team?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (including cover letter, CV and references). If you have any questions in advance, don't hesitate to contact Ms Buss (Daycare Manager, 0201-47950290) or Ms Zimmermann (Daycare Manager, 0201-47950291).