Over the last 20 years we have made it our aim to support children in their development, and today we support around 2.000 children in over 35 child daycare settings helping them to become independent, self-confident and responsible adults.
To enhance our workforce in our nationwide institutions
we are constantly looking for a
Qualified nursery nurse or kindergarten teacher (m/f)
at the earliest possible start date - 32-40 hours per week - permanent contract
Are you interested in?
- Supervising & educating children aged null to six years implementing modern standards based on established teaching concepts
- Engaging in the daily routine while introducing and enhancing the English language skills of the children
- Continuously improving our educational work
- Supporting our children by being a reliable partner
- Experiencing a meaningful and varied job role
- Working hand in hand with our parents
If you are passionate about supporting children to develop in the best possible way, when working for us you will experience...
- Hiqh-quality standards of care
- Supervision during work hours
- Demand-oriented support in the everday working life (including coaching and helpful advice)
- Employment grants e.g. company pension and health protection
- Regular working hours from Monday to Friday
- Career opportunities
- An excellent team who enjoy their work as well as an interinstitutional exchange of experiences and information
- A payment based on the public sector, a bonus card (“Mitarbeiterkarte“) from Edenred and an incentive for a capital-forming performance
Do you have the following qualifications?
- English language teaching Diploma (preferably with a professional recognition as per German government regulations); alternatively excellent English language skills combined with a pedagogic track record (If you have any questions regarding the recognition of your degree, we are happy to support you)
- Relevant professional experience in teaching and educating children aged between four months and 6 years
- Ability to listen and to comprehend
- Sound and solid set of values paired with an openness towards the adventurous world of our children
- Very good computer skills (MS Office)
- Advanced English skills (B2) (and ideally Basis German skills)
- An understanding of values based on tolerance and open-mindedness
- Enjoy working as part of a team
You want to be part of our team?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (including cover letter, CV and references). If you have any questions in advance, don't hesitate to contact Ms Steffens (HR Manager) on 0049(0)561-78184-39 who is happy to help.